Do you want to relax, reduce pain, lose weight, rejuvenate your skin or detoxify your body? Call our office and ask about an appointment for our Infrared Sauna!
Infrared light is part of the Sun’s invisible spectrum of light that has the ability to penetrate the human tissue. Infrared heat therapy uses these infrared light characteristics to heat the body directly rather than just the air. The experience of an infrared sauna is similar to sunbathing, which gives you the radiant heat that is all your own. The infrared heat penetrates your skin, giving you that wonderful natural warmth. Unlike sunbathing, infrared heat therapy is completely healthy and safe. You can relax in an infrared sauna and it will never cause your skin to burn.
Infrared saunas increase the body’s core temperature thus resulting in a much deeper, more detoxifying sweat from the cellular level of the skin where many toxins are housed. Conventional hot rock/steam heat saunas heat the air with steam, which can often be unbearably hot and will cause you to only sweat at the surface of the tissue. Steam also makes the air difficult to breath. An infrared sauna uses soothing dry infrared heat that is well ventilated and extremely comfortable and relaxing. Infrared heat therapy has also been proven to assist with weight loss, pain relief, improved circulation and skin rejuvenation.
Health Benefits Include
- The infrared sauna generates a sweat 7x more detoxifying than a traditional sauna
- Designed to encourage the purest for of relaxation and stress-reduction
- Weight Loss
- Studies have shown an infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories. Can show a reduction in belly fat in just a 3 month period.
- Heart Health
- The equipped Solocarbon heaters have been clinically shown to reduce both systoli and diastolic blood pressure.
- Pain Relief
- Researchers have found the therapeutic benefits to back, neck and arthritis pain from continuous use of infrared heat therapy.
- Skin Rejuvenation
- The skin's appearance improves with regular use of a sauna, as pores open from the deeper sweat induced by the infrared therapy.